Stalwart environmental and EMC testing of air, land and naval electronic equipment
- Specialist environmental testing for high power applications and electric batteries.
- Full-scale EMC facilities (including reverberation chambers) for large components and military vehicles.
- Dedicated large shakers and MAST systems for vibration and shock testing of substantial components with special applications.
- Global leaders in fire testing and certification, with extensive capabilities for fire resistance, reaction to fire and real scale tests.
Product qualification against the main industry standards
- RTCA DO-160; MIL-STD-810; MIL-STD-461; Def Stan 00-35; Def Stan 59-411. +info
Supporting the industry to provide secure, unassailable devices
- Accredited by the Spanish OC-CCN (Centro Criptológico Nacional) to conduct cybersecurity evaluations, including Common Criteria up to EAL6+, SOGIS and LINCE.
- Support to list products in the Spanish CPSTIC Catalogue as ´Qualified Products´ or 'Approved Products'.
- Pentest and vulnerability assessment experts for hardware, software and communication cyberattacks, with special expertise in cryptographic evaluations.
Expert mechanical testing, from coupon to full-scale
- The European benchmark for structural testing of complete aircraft, land vehicles and naval vessels.
- Specialists in uniaxial and multiaxial high-load testing in static and dynamic conditions.
- Bespoke material characterization services across metals and composites.
- A network of state-of-the-art material testing laboratories, fully accredited for aerospace and defense programs.
Turnkey engineering solutions for dependable equipment
- Multifunctional test benches for helicopter gearbox development.
- Bespoke structural test rigs and MRO test benches.
- Test benches for the validation and customer certification of Fuel Distribution Systems.
- Custom-built test benches for validation of the design and specific requirements of submarine components.
Advanced test systems to keep you ahead of the curve
- Control Command Test Bays (CCTBs) to perform custom tests for validating the performance of reactor actuators.
- HIL systems with real-time model execution and remote configurable testing with AR/VR.