The GlobalPlatform certification ensures the interoperability of the different applications embedded in a device. Its specifications define the coordination between the OS and the various applications.
Applus+ Laboratories is recognized by GlobalPlatform to perform all tests and certifications under its specifications.
Our service includes:
- Technical documentation reviewing
- GlobalPlatform - Platform and IC Testing & Certification
- GP Basic Financial Configuration
- GP Mapping Guidelines
- GP UICC Configuration
- GP UICC Contactless Extension
- GP UICC Memory Management
- GP UICC SCP81
- GP SE Configuration
- GP SE Access Control
- GP SWP & HCI
- GP eUICC
- GlobalPlatform Device - TEE Testing & Certification
The GlobalPlatform scheme can be applied to:
Applus+ laboratories are also recognized by EMVCo, VISA and Common Criteria. This allows us to prepare a global validation plan and manage the various certifications applicable to your product.
We work with the major banking product developers and provide services worldwide
- Ensure your product's interoperability
- Applus+, one stop shop to conduct your product's full validation
- Rely on our GlobalPlatform experts to improve the product's final quality (quality assurance)
Note: Because Applus+ Laboratories is accredited as a third party laboratory by several evaluation and certification schemes, and in order to guarantee its impartiality, Applus+ engineers are never involved in actual product development or solutions implementation.