The equipment and facilities that measure or generate electromagnetic fields must be calibrated periodically to ensure they work properly and comply with the applicable regulations.
This calibration is a key element for ensuring the reliability of the EMC tests performed by both, laboratories and companies in their R&D+I departments. It is also a mandatory requirement for those companies with services for the prevention and measurement of human exposure to electromagnetic fields.
Applus+ Laboratories offers a radio frequency calibration service for EMC testing equipment, facilities and instruments, as well as human exposure measurement.
Our service includes:
- Regulatory advising
- Calibration service
- Failure analysis and repair management
- Specifications validation for the calibration certificate
We calibrate the following equipment (ENAC accreditation):
- Electric field probes
- Magnetic field probes
- Personal radiation monitors
- Monitoring stations
- Microwave meters
- Biconical antennas
- Log-periodic antennas
- Horn antennas
- Spiral antennas
- Bilogperiodic antennas
- Hybrid antennas
- Loop antennas
- Monopole antennas
We calibrate the following facilities on-site (ENAC accreditation):
- NSA (normalized site attenuation) validation of anechoic and semi-anechoic chambers
- VSWR (voltage standing wave ratio) validation
We calibrate the following instruments:
- RF analyzers
- RF generators
- Power meters
- Current probes
- ESD guns
- Coupling networks
- Voltage probes
- Transient generators (ring waves)
- High-energy pulse generators (transient surges)
- Ensure the reliability of measuring equipment and facilities
- Perform the calibration of all your measuring equipment with a single supplier, Applus+.
- Avoid deviations or nonconformities in your company's quality system audits.