JCB is a Japan based payment network with global reach. JCB-compliant cards must certify its security according to JCB specifications and requirements. JCB payment application (J/Smart and J/Speedy) must be evaluated by a JCB-recognized laboratory. JCB payment application must run on an IC (chip) and a platform (chip operative system) that has been already certified by EMVCo and qualified by GlobalPlatform.
Applus+ Laboratories is accredited by JCB to perform JCB IC Card Application Security evaluation on the following payment applications:
- J/Smart – Contact cards
- J/Speedy – Contactless cards & UICC
Our expertise allows us to participate in the earliest stages of product development to speed up the certification process:
- Development testing
- Pre-evaluation testing
- Pre-certification testing (quality analysis)
- Technical consulting in documentation
- Process consulting
- Certification testing
- One stop shop to evaluate your payment solution in compliance with JCB and other payment schemes.
- Speed up the certification process.