Manufacturers of electrical and electronic equipment sell their products in as many markets as possible, and try to avoid redesign costs arising from the specific requirements of each market.
The CB Scheme allows through a single testing and certification process to speed up the time to market of your products in more than 60 international markets and to apply the appropriate certification marks to the products according to the destination countries: Europe (CE marking), United States, Russia (EAC), China (CCC), Mexico (NOM), or Argentina (IRAM) among others.
Applus+ Laboratories is recognized by the IEC as a CB Testing Laboratory to conduct tests under the CB Scheme. We conduct all the tests and procedures required for your equipment's subsequent CB Scheme certification:
- Applicable IEC standards identification
- Electrical safety testing under the CB Scheme
- Test report issuing in TRF format
- Processing the report with the certification body
At Applus+ Laboratories , we have been working for over 80 years with the electrical and electronics industry. Our experts participate in European committees for the development of new standards and in R&D projects in the electrical technology field.
- Perform a single product certification process and speed up your product marketing in more than 60 international markets
- A single partner to perform the CB Scheme testing and certification process
- Applus+ Laboratories, one stop shop to get other markings and certifications applicable to your product and improve its performance.