LOVAG (Low Voltage Agreement Group) certification is targeted at low voltage product manufacturers and ensures that their products comply with the safety, functionality and quality requirements recognized internationally by the industrial sector.
The LOVAG certification process must be performed by an independent entity and adds value and trust to your product as it goes beyond the manufacturer's statement in the CE marking scheme.
Applus+ Laboratories is a LOVAG certification body and performs the entire testing and certification process for your equipment according to standard EN ISO/IEC 17065:
- Definition of the regulations and certification process applicable to the product
- Certification of a single product or products from a series
- Certification according to an entire standard
- Certification of a partial sequence of the standard
- Tests performed according to the regulations in accredited laboratories
- Test reports
- LOVAG certification
Applus+ Laboratories is a member of the LOVAG agreement and has highly specialized facilities.
The scope of the certification covers the following types of products:
- Low-voltage fuses (IEC 60269)
- Low voltage switchgear and controlgear (IEC 60947)
- Low voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies (IEC 61439)
- Low-voltage power factor correction banks (IEC 61921)
- Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IEC 60529)
Applus+ Laboratories is a notified body under the EMC Directive
, allowing manufacturers to work with a single partner to conduct both projects (LOVAG Certification and CE marking).
- Ensure the electrical safety of your product under international standards
- Obtein a certificate valued by the industrial sector, which differentiates your product from others that only have the CE marking.
- Applus+ Laboratories, one stop shop to conduct the LOVAG Certification and CE marking of your low voltage electrical product.