Lighting manufacturers focus on developing more energy efficient products, keeping and improving their photometric and colorimetric properties. At the same time, they have to take into account the legal requirements of their target markets.
Applus+ Laboratories offers a comprehensive luminaries testing service, designed to improve their performance and ensure their access to the global market:
- Test plan definition according to on the product and the markets standards
- Photometric, electrical and EMC testing
- Applicable international certifications process management
We test decorative and technical light fixtures whether for indoors or outdoors, regardless of the technology they use:
- LED modules
- Discharge lamps
- Halogen lamps
Our laboratories perform the tests under the IEC, EN and UNE standards applicable to each test.
- Light distribution curves and photometric calculations
- Light pollution: Upper hemisphere emission coefficient.
- Light source characterization (color temperature, color coordinates, CRI)
- Luminous flux and luminous intensity measurement
- Measurement of the spectral distribution of visible and non-visible radiation from light sources
- Energy efficiency
- Electrical safety of luminaries and their control devices
- Photobiological safety of lamps
- IP ratings
- Radiated and conducted immunity
- Radiated and conducted emissions
- Evaluation of human exposure to electromagnetic fields
Our experts can provide technical solutions to improve the design and features of your equipment. Applus+ has its own laboratory with specific accredited equipment.
- Access to international markets
- Applus+ Laboratories, one stop shop to perform a comprehensive testing plan for your product.
- Differentiate your product based on its energy efficiency