Applus+ engineering teams develop custom testing and validation solutions to automate functional and compliance testing in their production lines and their MRO activities. Our years of experience in testing and our technical knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, fuel, electrical and electronic systems, allow us to develop custom solutions based on each client's specifications and requirements.
Applus+ is a strategic provider of test equipment for the most important aircraft manufacturers. Our engineers develop custom-built ground test equipment for new development programs, final assembly lines (FAL), pre-final assembly lines (PRE-FAL) and maintenance activities. Applus+ turnkey solutions include tailored software integration as well as product certification (CE marking).
- Equipment to test the functional performance of flight control surfaces and actuators
- Fueling control equipment to certify tanks and piping (in compliance with the ATEX directive)
We develop automatic test equipment for quality control during the production of automotive components. Our test benches allow for increased productivity and improved component quality.
- Equipment for testing and dimensional control of lighting products
- Equipment for testing and functional control of intercoolers
- Durability and functionality testing for vehicle horns
- Other test benches for specific production needs