Applus+ experts will take part as speakers in the event dedicated to connected vehicles organised by the i2CAT Foundation in Barcelona.
- Start date: 20/03/2018
- End date: 20/03/2018
- City: Barcelona
- Country: Spain
9:30 Reception for attendees
9:45 Welcome – Rosa Paradell, Innovation Business Unit Manager, i2CAT Foundation
10:00 Why We Need a Connected Vehicle – Josep Paradells, Director, i2CAT Foundation
- Why a Connected vehicle.
- Functionalities and standards.
- Uses cases V2V and V2X.
10:45 Conformance and testing of connected vehicles towards autonomous driving, Adrià Galin, RF Advance Engineering Applus+
- Standardization status of the Connected Vehicle toward autonomous driving.
- Cellular / Unlicensed V2X. 5G Status.
- Testing challenges for the Connected vehicle:
- eCall/ERA Test Overview
- Connected and autonomous vehicle
- Hardware-in the-Loop (HIL) for Developing Automated Driving Algorithms
- Automotive Cybersecurity