Materials, components and equipment designed for aerospace or military use are high-tech products, which have to be prepared to withstand extreme conditions during their useful life. Therefore, their validation plans require cutting-edge testing capabilities and are governed by very strict standards.
Applus+ Laboratories is your technology partner for the development and execution of validation plans for aerospace and defense sector products. We work with the major OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and their suppliers.
Our service covers:
- Identifying and analyzing the applicable test specifications and regulations (AITM, RCTA DO 160, ED-14, MIL-STD, SAE, and STANAG, among others)
- Preparing and executing the validation plan
- Tool and test bench design and manufacture
- Failure analysis and product improvement consultancy
Our testing capabilities include:
- Material and mechanical tests
- Fire and thermotechnical tests
- Environmental tests
- Electrical and EMC tests
- IT security tests
- Have Applus+ Laboratories as a one-stop-shop to cover your testing needs
- A single technology partner to define, design and execute your validation plan: QTP, tools, test benches and tests
- Optimize the validation plan's resources and costs