Applus+ develops customized test benches to automate testing in aerospace and automotive production lines. Our years of experience in testing and our technical knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, fuel, electrical and electronic systems, allow us to develop custom solutions based on each client's specifications and requirements.
We develop turnkey projects to validate on board systems, from equipment design to certification (CE Marking), including development and software integration. We also provide maintanance and aftersales service.
Applus+ is a strategic provider of test equipment for the most important aircraft manufacturers. Our engineers develop custom-built ground test equipment for new development programs, final assembly lines (FAL), pre-final assembly lines (PRE-FAL) and maintenance activities. Applus+ turnkey solutions include tailored software integration as well as product certification (CE marking).
- Equipment to test the functional performance of flight control surfaces and actuators
- Command control systems based on the latest computer and electronic technologies
- Fueling control equipment to certify tanks and piping (in compliance with the ATEX directive)
- Equipment to test and certify gearboxes with simulated aerodynamic loads
We develop automatic test equipment for quality control during the production of automotive components. Our test benches allow for increased productivity and improved component quality.
- Equipment for testing and dimensional control of lighting products
- Equipment for testing and functional control of intercoolers
- Durability and functionality testing for vehicle horns
- Other test benches for specific production needs