To ensure the reliability, safety and quality of their products companies perform validation plans that require experts to define and execute them, as well as technological capabilities and specialized laboratories. Good management of these processes can lower validation costs and improve time-to-market.
Applus+ Laboratories manages your product's validation plan, leveraging all the testing capabilities of its technology centers and its know-how in multi-technology project management.
Our solutions include:
- Identifying and analyzing all the specifications for the testing program as well as the applicable regulations.
- Preparing the validation plan and optimized test sequence (timing)
- Planning and selecting the necessary resources:
- Laboratories (in-house or external)
- Tool engineering
- Human resources
- Testing plan supervision and execution:
- Failure analysis and product improvement consulting
Applus+ Laboratories has an office specialized in project management (PMO), test leaders who are experts in each type of test, and more than 500 technicians specialized in executing these tests.
- Speed up the marketing time for new products
- Optimize the validation plan's resources and costs
- Outsource secondary activities relying on specialist partners for such activities.