To access the main global markets, electrical and electronic product manufacturers and suppliers must certify their products according to the applicable regulations.
Ensuring compliance with these specifications from the product development stage shortens the validation times and speeds up time to market.
Validation test plans for Electrical & Electronic products
Applus+ Laboratories is your partner for the development and execution of validation test plans to certify your electrical and electronic products.Our experience in international standards and certifications allows us to offer a service tailored to each company. Our service covers:
- Test specifications and applicable regulation identification and analysis (EN, ETSI, ISO, and IEC, among others)
- Test plan preparation and execution
- Laboratory tests recognized for market access marks: CE (Europe), FCC (USA), VCCI (Japan), KC (Korea), CB Scheme (International), Lovag (international), Energy Star (USA), amongs others.
- Certification Services as Notified Body for CE Marking
Testing capabilities for electric and electronic products
- Applus+ Laboratories, one-stop-shop to cover your testing needs
- Optimize the validation plan's time to market, resources and costs