The advent of connected vehicles has led to new kinds of security threats in the automotive components sector. Connected vehicles are complex ecosystems which involve different protocols (CAN, Ethernet), hardware (ECU microcontroller, HSM) and software elements (e.g. mobile apps) that need to be protected to reduce the risk of being compromised.
We offer a broad range of services to improve the security of your connected vehicle’s components.
- Risk Assessment & Threat Modeling for your communication system (V2V, V2I, etc).
- Security evaluations of different components such as TEEs, mobile apps or ECU microcontroller.
- Source code review
- HW and SW penetration testing
- Design and architecture analysis.
- Training to understand how to improve the security of your solution.
Note: Because Applus+ Laboratories is accredited as a third party laboratory by several evaluation and certification schemes, and in order to guarantee its impartiality, Applus+ engineers are never involved in actual product development or solutions implementation.