To access the European Union market, companies must ensure the electromagnetic compatibility of their electrical and/or electronic products and ensure their compliance with EMC Directive 2014/30/EU.
This Directive is applicable to a wide range of electrical and electronic equipment, systems and fixed facilities. It aims to ensure that these products will not interfere with the proper operation of other devices, and that they themselves have an intrinsic level of immunity to electromagnetic interference.
The manufacturer or its representative in the European Union are responsible for their product declaration of conformity and CE marking.
Applus+ is Notified Body* No. 370 for the EMC Directive and we work with the manufacturers or importers of electrical and electronic products throughout the conformity assessment and CE marking process of their products.
Our service includes:
- Applicable tests identification
- Customized test plan definition
- Validation test plan management
- Technical file review
Applus+ conducts the tests under the applicable standards and has the laboratories specialized in electromagnetic compatibility required to meet the essential requirements established by this directive.
Applus+ is an EU Notified Body for more than 14 European Directives and is your technological partner in achieving the CE Marking for your product.
* Applus+ is the trademark of LGAI Technological Center Notified Body No. 370.
- Market your product throughout the European Union.
- A single partner to deal with the tests, audits and all the phases required for the conformity evaluation and CE marking of your product.
- Applus+, one stop shop to perform your product compliance testing applicable to acces other international markets (FCC and VCCI, among others)