On May 28th 2019, we were honoured to receive the Pudong New Area Government Delegation of China at Applus+ Laboratories’ headquarters in Barcelona, Spain.
During the meeting, the mutual parties discussed the investment environment, industrial planning, the service industry situation and Free Trade Zone expansion, as well as Pudong’s foreign-investment reports.
Applus+ Laboratories in Shanghai opened in January 2007. Over 12 years, the business scope has widened to include multiple services on IT, industry, aerospace, electrics & electronics and product conformity areas, offering the most advanced technological solutions and close collaboration with local and foreign companies.
Among the Shanghai IT Lab’s achievements, our team has been recognised worldwide for three consecutive years as the Best Visa Laboratory for payment-terminal products, and our materials laboratory was the first independent lab accredited by Nadcap for non-metallic materials.
We really appreciate and thank the delegation heads for recognising the Applus+ Group as a leading Spanish business, thanks to our commitment to service excellence.
In the photo (left to right):
- Li Xiaohon, Deputy Director, Economic Development Division, Free Zone Authority of Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone Administration
- Marcos Briseño Mahamud, International Director, Applus+Laboratories
- Mauricio Ubeda Soriano, Operations Director, Applus+Laboratories
- Wang Hua, Deputy Mayor, Pudong New Area
- Zhang Hao, Vice chair, Pudong New Area Commission of Commerce
- Men Qingbing Director, Division of Institution Development and Services, Pudong New Area Financial Work Bureau
- Xu Jinhua, Deputy Director, Financial and Shipping Services Division, Shanghai Lujiazui Financial City Authority