When a company's equipment requires dedication by one or more persons to execute the corresponding calibration plan, the organization is devoting resources to areas outside their core business.
Outsourcing the management of the calibration equipment allows the company to focus on its core business, optimizing its human and financial resources by delegating the management of its equipment to a specialized company.
Applus+ Laboratories offers a comprehensive outsourcing service undertaking the responsibility for all aspects required for compliance with your organization's calibration plan:
- Reviewing, improving and optimizing the existing calibration plan
- Creating internal calibration procedures in those cases where it may be appropriate
- Managing the external calibrations
- Counseling on the design of the internal calibration laboratory
- Applus+ technical staff present on-site for as long as necessary for the internal calibration of the equipment
- Our technical staff's participation in the company's Quality meetings (calibration plan presentation, reports, and troubleshooting, etc.)
- Our technical staff present in the external quality audits to address all aspects related to calibration
- Maintaining the documents generated by internal and external calibrations.
- We have been managing laboratories and complete calibration services for companies in the automotive, marine and capital goods industries for more than 10 years.
- Optimize calibration costs, defining a suitable and specific calibration plan
- Smoothly pass equipment calibration quality audits
- Adapt the calibration procedures to your real needs