Applus+ will moderate a round table about identity and authentication, with managers from BBVA, FNMT-RCM, Orange and PayPal Iberia
The top businesses involved in secure payments and identification will meet in Madrid on May 29 at Secure Payment & ID 2018, one of the leading events for this sector in Spain. Applus+ will participate as a sponsor of the event, and will moderate one of the round table discussions focused on the New Dimension of Identity: Authentication Systems and Technologies.
The discussion will analyze topics such as:
- How consumers can authenticate using two-step authentication, biometric 2.0 and multi-factor authentication
- Adapting to the new European Regulation for Electronic identification.
- How the new challenges, regulations and players can affect authentication especially for banks
- PSD2 and its effects on Apple & Google Pay
- Tokenization & SIM-based identity
Participants in the roundtable will represent the key players in the mobile ecosystem: developers, banks, telecommunications companies, and payment solutions providers.
SECURE PAYMENTS & ID CONGRESS 2018 - PALCO METROPOLITANO
16:00 New Dimension of Identity: Authentication Systems and Technologies
Round table featuring:
Carlos Parra - KAM IT Business Area, Applus+ Laboratories
Miguel Villaumbrales Gómez - Global Head of Extended Security Services, BBVA
Valentín Ramírez – Head of Area for Identification Products, FNMT-RCM
Carlos Isabel Martín - Digital Wholesale Business Development, Orange
Javier Moreno - Director of Merchant Services, PayPal Iberia